Dear everyone, It is extremely frustrating and with great annoyance, but unfortunately we cannot go ahead with the Winter Coma next Saturday.

Together we should all take part in the task that is to avoid infection with the COVID-19 corona virus. We have therefore chosen to postpone the party indefinitely – hopefully sooner than later. When the coast is clear, we will announce a new date.

Your ticket is still valid and can be used when the party is carried out in the future. However, If you want to refund your ticket immediately, please contact us at party@comaclub.dk You can also choose to wait & see the time – maybe the new date will suit you – and you can just use your ticket as normal! Take care – we look forward to welcoming you in a fresh setting when the time comes.

COMA CLUB

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.